Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

28 Weeks - Checkup on 6 Jan 09

Work ended at 2.30pm today.

I was contemplating to go Bugis to shop around for Princess V. stuff when TMC called and advised that I had written the cheque amount wrongly. It should have been $148 and not $149. I must be dreaming to write the wrong amount... Asked the lady if she could just bank in the cheque and process my application for the FBI, but she said no. Either I go down to amend the cheque or post a new one.

However, time is running out. The fee for above 28 weeks is $188, $40 more! In the end, I had to make the trip down to TMC. Luckily Xueni reminded me to check out the bus routes and I found a bus that goes from Alexandra to TMC. Bus 57.

The lady gave me the goodie bag and the freebies.. So heavy.. should have asked hubby to join me... Went to parentcraft centre as well to make payment for the antenatal class... arghh... $$$

Checked the bus and found Bus 5 to go Tiong Bahru plaza... so tiring... almost fell asleep in the bus.

Finally reached Tiong Bahru Plaza at 5+pm. I was so tired of travelling around with the bags, hence found a place to sit and wait for dear dear and go visited Dr. Woo at 6pm.

Hee, he said my bb ger is growing healthily and active too! So cute to see her little head bobbing around and with chubby cheeks. Suddenly I feel all relieved again.

She is ever so active moving about in my tummy now. Can't wait for the next visit in Feb to see her again.

28weeks old.
1148g

No comments:

Post a Comment