Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mummy Tracey still sick & weak

Today on mc again.

When the alarm buzzed off at 4.30am, I woke up in gush of perspiration and felt the collar of the nightdress wet and sticky. Horrible feeling.

Doc says I was down with common cold yesterday but should recover soon. Then why am I feeling so sick this morning?! Arghh...

They say preggie mum tends to have higher body temperature which makes me feel warm and hot all the time! Looks like it is happening for me! I cannot differentiate if I am having a fever or not but definitely not well.

After contemplating for half an hour after waking up, I decided not to go work. It's so hard to decide!!! One man down means alot of work for the rest of the team. Also, I miss my colleagues whenever I at home.. :( my nini, cher cher, mama..

At home = hunger.

At home = boredom.

At home = .... waste of time.

But hubby says.. so many people sick at work.. if i go to work now and contract another strain of virus which adds on to the common cold... it's gonna be worse...

Though I visit the doc, but I seldom take his mediicine. No matter how safe he says it is for pregnancy, I still doubt my bb liver is strong enuf to break down the chemicalx, toxinx and etc...

REST! REST! REST! WATER! WATER! WATER.

Yippee!!! My sister Jerlynn resuscitated my blogshop!!! www.robotsintheskyy.blogspot.com!!!

I do not have to use this space which is meant to be for my bb ger growing up journal anymore!

Mummies & freecyclers, please visit robotsintheskyy.blogspot.com instead

No comments:

Post a Comment